If you are a Theraplay practitioner, supervisor or trainer, welcome to this new area.
We are developing a hub that will provide you with support and information to help you in your practice and with specific resources for each of the levels of Theraplay accreditation.
We have two Facebook groups
Facebook Group for UK Practitioners
If you have completed Level 1 or Group Theraplay, you will be able to access the following group – Theraplay UK Organisation – Practitioners
Facebook Group for UK Trainers and Supervisors
This group can be accessed at Theraplay UK Organisation – Trainers and Supervisors
(Please note that when you request to join these groups, you will be asked to demonstrate your eligibility These private Facebook Groups are administered by Theraplay UK)
The international TTI Directory
Please click here if you wish to be included or modify your entry.
Renewing your active Theraplay certification – LATEST from TTI
“Many of you may already be aware that all TTI Theraplay Association memberships are now renewing on your anniversary date. For many, however, your membership may have expired on 12/31/21 and needs renewing.
As a reminder, all Theraplay Practitioners must maintain membership in order to keep their certification active.
Active members of the TTI Theraplay Association at the Foundational, Intermediate, and Certified levels currently receive access to the following benefits:
- $100 discount off US Level One and Two Theraplay & MIM trainings
- 10% discount on TTI physical media (does not include webinars, downloads and recorded content)
- 20% discount on US Theraplay training modules
- Access to member rates for specialized and advanced training programs such as Introduction to Safe and Sound Protocol with Music, Play, and Theraplay and Polyvagal Theory Principles and Play Therapy with Theraplay® Examples
- A special welcome and yearly thank you gift for all members in the US
- Practice listing in TTI’s practitioner directory (certification must be in good standing)
Starting January 1, 2022
- All Foundational, Intermediate, and Certified Theraplay Practitioners with active memberships may access live TTI web supervisions and Watching the Masters programs as viewing participants at no charge!
- Theraplay practitioners at all levels (Foundational. Intermediate, Certified, and Group) and their clients will be able to verify the active status of their certification directly through the TTI website.
- Theraplay practitioners at all levels (Foundational. Intermediate, Certified, and Group) will receive a special digital badge that you can display on your website, marketing materials, and professional profiles reflecting your hard work and credentials.
Renew your membership at your current level for as many years as you would like to lock in current rates before they increase on January 15, 2022.
- Foundational Level: Rate will increase from $30 US to $45 US
- Intermediate Level: Rate will increase from $30 US to $55 US
- Certified Level: Rate will increase from $50 US to $75 US
You can renew your
Foundational membership here
Intermediate membership here
Fully certified membership here
As of July 1, 2021, in order to reactivate your certification after your deadline you will be required to renew your membership as well as pay an additional $25 US administrative fee.
If you have any questions about the status of your membership, please email Amber Rhodes at email@example.com.
Membership with The Theraplay Association
Practitioners certified at any level are required to maintain membership with The Theraplay Institute (unless you are members of an international affiliate’s Association) in order to keep their certifications active. All TTI Theraplay Association memberships are now renewing on an anniversary cycle. If you have any questions about your membership status please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about benefits for 2022 and renewal links for each level can be found here.